Here is how to make the tastiest creamiest one ingredient ice cream. This ice cream has no sugar or bad stuff making it a great treat and good for toddlers and kids too. Bananas are a great source of potassium, vit B6, manganese and vit C. They are also a great prebiotic so enjoy this treat whilst boosting your gut flora. My daughter is a huge fan of it with added cinnamon. You can see her in the below picture pinning me down trying to eat some.
FOR THE ICE CREAM
- 3 ripe bananas (with spotted brown skin)
- chop into small 1 inch sized pieces and freeze bananas for around 3 hours
- place in the blender and mix until it has a consistency like soft serve ice cream
FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- Mix together in a small bowl and drizzle over the ice cream.
- If you want a hard crunchy chocolate sauce topping then add the melted coconut oil. It will pour on liquid and turn hard on the ice cream. It's great fun for kids to smash into it with their spoons.