These are amazing, I sometimes use almond butter as well which is equally as delicious. I always use raw cacao powder to make them as it has really high levels of antioxidants (to keep you looking young) and magnesium (good for your bones).
- 100g raw cacao butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 75g Raw cacao powder
- 150g organic crunchy peanut butter
HOW TO :
- Melt the cacao butter gently in a bowl over the boiling water.
- When melted add the agave and cacao powder and mix
- fill the bottom and side of the paper cups
- place in the freezer for 4 mins to harden
- Fill the centre with peanut butter
- Cover the top with the rest of the chocolate
- Place in freezer for 5 mins to set then keep in the fridge