I don't drink cow's milk so this was a simple and easy to make alternative with some great health benefits. Almonds contain vit E which is protective for your skin and works as an antioxidant in the body and prevents damage from free radicals. It's also a good source of the cancer-preventing mineral selenium.
HOW TO :
- - Take two handfuls of Almonds
- - Soak in 1 litre of water for 8 hours
- - Pour everything into a mixer and blend
- - Pour through a sieve to remove the smal hard pieces left
- - Et voila… Almond milk made