Nutrition & Health Coaching
FOOD IS LOVE is the Nutrition & Health Coaching practice of Michelle Henning, a certified Nutrition & Health Coach. After graduating from the Irish Institute of Health & Nutrition (IINH), Michelle has advised individual clients, companies, and published in major magazines.
Now based in Amsterdam, Michelle teaches clients how to enjoy simple, delicious, and natural food that improves their well-being, vitality, energy levels, and many common health issues.
Would you like to feel better, more energetic, and healthier? Would you like to understand how your food and lifestyle choices affect your body, biochemistry, mind, and specific health issues you are dealing with?
Health benefits :
Food and nutrition changes can help improve allergies, weight problems, skin disorders, blood sugar imbalances, mood, digestive disorders, IBS, fertility issues, and many more.
Your personal consultations :
Through your sessions, Michelle will guide and motivate you away from poor health habits and towards wellness.
The consultation begins with an evaluation of your health concerns, current diet and lifestyle, time and budget constraints, and most importantly, your goals. Michelle will then devise a personalised, tailor-made plan within these parameters to achieve your goals.
The plan will encompass:
- The right, healthy foods suited to your individual tastes and needs
- Meal plans and recipe ideas for easy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and desserts
- Helping you understand what's in your food, how to make the right choices in the supermarket and in restaurants, and understanding the link between what you're eating and how you're feeling
In between consultations, Michelle provides support via email.
- Initial consultation (60-90min): €90
- Follow-up consultations (45min): €60
Contact Michelle at email@example.com to book your appointment.
Would you like to ensure that your employees stay healthy and perform at their best? Would you like to provide them with better knowledge on how to choose nutritious meals & snacks for improved well-being, energy, and mental clarity?
- Talks and presentations to staff (e.g. on healthy eating for office workers, which foods decrease stress and improve energy levels)
- Ideas for healthy lunch in your canteen and energy-boosting office snacks
- Individual health & nutrition consultations at your office, during lunch hour or during the working day, as an employee benefit
Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss her range of services and fees.
Past corporate clients:
Mendeley, a London and New York-based technology startup which operates a global research collaboration platform used by millions of academics.
Elsevier, the world's leading publisher of medical and scientific literature.